Hi,

What is the best way to allow a user to select the language they hear in the dial plan? In other words I want the phone to answer "Hello welcome to ABC company to continue in English press 1" Followed by the same thing in Spanish (Mexican Spanish - I live in the South West United States) but with a press "2". What I would like to avoid is creating two different dial plans and it looks like I can do this, does the following look correct?? By the way is there any prerecorded language selector similar to the above? Or at least something like 'to continue in English press' and 'to continue in Spanish press' the later being in Mexican Spanish. Also I could not find a designator for Mexican Spanish is 'es' correct??

[language]
exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,2,Background(enter-language-extension)
exten => 1,1,Set(LANGUAGE()=en)
include => internal
exten => 2,1,Set(LANGUAGE()=es)
include => internal

[internal]
exten => s,1,Background(enter-ext-of-person)
exten => 101,1,Dial(zap/1,10)

Thanks