[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 11/04/2005 04:34:18 PM:

> Try calleveryone.com   Yes.. I have blown their trumpet before.  They
> are a very good company with great support.

Do they support IAX or just SIP? I've been reluctant to use a SIP provider for a number of reasons, including difficulties in using it through a NAT firewall or the fact that I have to open 10,000 ports on my Asterisk server! Am I overly paranoid?

Tim Massey

I spend three months trying to get me out of broadvoice... i hope they are better now..

good luck

regards
saul