And, I couple of times now I have offered to post a BBEdit language module to the wiki, but have no idea where to put it.

Last chance for anyone who's interested.......

Regards,
--
Anthony Rodgers
Business Systems Analyst

On 5-Nov-05, at 12:03 AM, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

On Sun, Oct 30, 2005 at 10:02:24AM -0500, David Bandel wrote:

> Perhaps a good enhancement would be a syntax checker for the various
> .conf files.

There is a vim syntax file floating around. Also an emacs mode.

--
Tzafrir Cohen         | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | VIM is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] |                           |  best