I tried this unsuccessfully with an early (pre-release) version of the 488 firmware.

I haven't tried it recently though. I'll have a play later in the week and let you know...

Rod Bacon
Empowered Communications
Ground Floor, 102 York St. South Melbourne
Victoria, Australia. 3205
Phone: +613 99401600    Fax: +613 99401650
FWD: 512237                   ICQ: 5662270

Bill Michaelson wrote:
Is anyone using a Grandstream ATA-488 FXO port to connect a PSTN trunk to their Asterisk box (via SIP, of course)?

Is it possible to have such a beast operate reasonably?

If so, is it also possible to use the FXS port concurrently and independently?