[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 > I'm thinking about to set up a test environment for a predictive dialler
with two asterisk machines. Each Asterisk should use a Digium TE110P card.
One machine should work as predictive dialler; the other box should simulate
the PSTN.

- Is it in general possible to interconnect the two asterisk machines in
that way? Do I need any hardware in between to connect the two TE110P cards?

- Can I simulate the PSTN with a Digium TE110P card?
Yes, you can connect the 2 together using a T1 crossover (check google and the wiki I believe).

Kevin