Man, looking back it was a gas - the 16k wobbly rampack. You spent 30 minutes looking at a blank screen whilst loading "Horace goes skiing" (or some other c*appy game you wanted to hack) making incantations to the tapedrive god in the vain hope that you wouldn't get an I/O error.

It wasn't a gas then. ;)

Always coveted a 48k Spectrum. Got a CPC6128 instead ..

Julian.

Matt Riddell wrote:
Julian Lyndon-Smith wrote:
Asterisk is cool. But maybe not that cool.

Hey, don't you know that the dev team gets all the cool toys ;)

You can tell I started coding on a ZX81.

Woohoo go the ZX81!!!!!!!