Try: Set(CALLERID(number)=newcalleridhere)

Just make the "newcalleridhere" whatever number you are going to look for in FaxDispatch or the NDID field.

I am just getting started in the Hylafax stuff and have a dual PRI card I am trying to do this with, but I am going to give IAXmodem a shot as soon as I get the tif to pdf conversion working.

Hope this helps.

-Rob

James Armstrong wrote:
Thanks, that helps. What variable (in Asterisk) would I modify if I wanted to tweak one of the CALLERID fields that gets passed? Right now, it is not passing the DID number the fax came in on, it is always passing 's' as the NDID.

- James