I have a single Broadvoice account with more than one number. I am trying to distinguish between the numbers on an inbound call. I have already tried using different incoming extensions that match each number but it always defaults to the primary. Someone earlier mentioned SIPGetHeader as a possible solution but I'm not sure how that would work. The only field that might possibly contain the distinctive number that I can tell is "list_route" but I have never used SIPGetHeader and don't know if it even makes sense in this case.

Does anyone have a solution for this?  I also tried DNID with no luck.

MARK.