Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 02:00:11PM -0700, Matt wrote:
Looks like you need to install the kernel headers package. While you are at it be sure that you have the kernel source package installed also.

 apt-get install kernel-headers-`uname -r`

should suffice.

my $0.02

Juanjo Portela wrote:

Dear Collegues

I am trying to compile the new version (Asterisk.1.2) with my debian
box and i get the following error when i compile the zaptel package:

radio:/usr/src/asterisk-1.2/zaptel-1.2.0# make
make: Warning: File `Makefile' has modification time 3.1e+08 s in the future

Hmmm... better setup your clock properly....

And you should create  symlink to your kernel header
ln -s kernel-headers-`uname -r` linux

I had no problem with compilation.