Hi,

I have a problem with e-mail notifications. For some reason Asterisk does not use the serveremail configuration when sending e-mails notifications. it always send it using [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My configuration:
pbxskip=yes                     ; Don't put [PBX]: in the subject line
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
fromstring=Voicemail System ; Real name of email sender
maxmessage=180                  ; max length of vm message
minmessage=3 ; Minimum length of a voicemail message in seconds maxsilence=5 ; Wait for 5 silent seconds and end the voicemail
silencethreshold=128            ; What do we consider to be silence
skipms=3000 ; How many miliseconds to skip forward/back when rew/ff in message playback review=yes ; Allow sender to review/rerecord their message before saving it
operator=yes                            ; Allow caller to press 0

Exim log when sending an e-mail:
Nov 24 11:44:21 privalodc exim[8501]: 2005-11-24 11:44:21 1EfKCr-0002D5-N1 ** [EMAIL PROTECTED] R=dnslookup T=remote_smtp: SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host mail.privalodc.com [207.115.102.XX]: 504 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: Sender address rejected: need fully-qualified address

Any ideas?

Andre