Hi,

after we upgraded to 1.2.0 we can not make any outgoing calls to our sip provider (incoming works). I think the provider is running asterisk 1.0.9. I have a tcpdump that indicates that our asterisk is not responding correctly when the providers asterisk is saying 'Proxy authentication required' Here is the sequence:

INVITE sent to provider
407 returned from provider (proxy authentication required)
ACK sent to provider

normally a new INVITE should be sent after the ACK with digest info to the provider, but it's not. Instead our asterisk is returning 503: Service unavailable to the internal extension placing the outgoing call.

any ideas?

thanks
urban