I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to do. I don't know which call back script you are using, but you should be able to set which context and extension you want the call connected to. I do that using a callback script that I found on the internet somewhere. I did some work to it and it is available @ www.aleph-com.net/astpp. This is the way I run that one:

[callback]
exten => 1,1,AGI(callback.agi,ACCOUNTCODE,9999999999,0000,9959,meetme,enhanced-outgoing)

9999999999 can be a CID number. If that number dials in it gets connected to 0000 instead of 9959
meetme is the context to throw the call into when it's connected
enhanced-outgoing is where I send the outgoing calls through. I use the local channel.

Make sense?

Darren Wiebe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

chawki hammoud wrote:

Hi:
i tried to lauch the callback.agi script and astcc.agi
script together but i failed to do that ,i tried this
at extensions.conf:

[incoming]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,Wait,1
exten => s,3,DeadAGI(callback.agi)
exten => s,4,DeadAGI(astcc.agi)
exten => s,5,Hangup

i tried to make astcc.agi launch when the call
answered when it callback but i failed.

__________________________________ Yahoo! Music Unlimited Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

Darren Wiebe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Aleph Communications
ASTPP - Open Source Voip Billing & Calling Cards
www.aleph-com.net/astpp