aha, it was the subscribecontext= that was missing. Basic presence works fine now. Offline, online, on the phone :-)

What about IM, did you have that working too ?

thanks

Mark

Ben Buxton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

28/11/2005 11:59 PM

Please respond to
Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion <asterisk-users@lists.digium.com>

asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
cc
Subject
[Asterisk-Users] Re: Presence + Eyebeam + Asterisk 1.2

Are you sure? I've got it working with Eyebeam, showing me just who is
available and who isn't.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+phone+snom

A couple of pages down you'll see this:

SNOM SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY support for monitoring extension states

The methods and configuration here are also valid for Eyebeam.

BB

harry gaillac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered the following thing: