On Nov 28, 2005, at 3:00 PM, John Novack wrote:

Cyrille DERORY wrote:

I'm using asteriskathome 2.0 beta 6 (asterisk 1.2) with SIP softphones, 7905G cisco SCCP and analog phone( DTMF dialing). All is working nice, however when I change DTMF for an analog pulse dialing,my analog phone is not working.

I've found the following :

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+zapata.conf
pulse=yes

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+zaptel+pulse +dialing
pulsedial=yes

Pulsedial=yes works

You should be aware that inserting a "w" into the dialstring does NOT work with pulsedial, however, so if your PSTN connection is a little slow, you may get misdials

Remember you need to restart after making the change.
To be really safe, reboot.

I think this might be a problem peculiar to Asterisk @ home, since I cannot get my install to accept pulsedial=yes, either. Even though I have tried specifying pulsedial=yes in zapata.conf before the channel=> line and also in zapata-auto.conf, as well as in zapata_additional.conf (along with the extension's config), none of the above work. (I figured I'd try everywhere, even if it didn't make any sense...)

Anyhow, if I connect to the Asterisk console and run "zap show channel 1", it reports "Pulse phone: no" even though "pulsedial=yes" is specified. I don't know how [EMAIL PROTECTED]/AMP would have modified zaptel to break this, but it is indeed possible that this is an [EMAIL PROTECTED] specific problem.

Tom

Tom Rymes
Cascade Link Systems
www.cascadelinksystems.com
(603) 375-1414

"Intelligent technology solutions for small businesses."