This must be similar to a problem I have seen here. Some times the main operator's phone will stop ringing when a call comes in on the queue while the other phones still ring. I have to reset her phone which causes a re-login to get it working again. It must stop after she does an attended transfer. The normal blind transfers are what she does mostly.

- James

Tamas wrote:
Hello,

I have a queue for incoming calls with some agents (defined as Agents)
using iax2 softphone. I would like to use the Attended transfer (ATXFER)
feature, however app_queue cannot handle it (I guess because it is not a
channel).
For this reason I put a Local channel in between with /n option. This
way ATXFER works perfectly. The problem is that when the call has been
transferred, the originally dialed agent does not get freed up - this is
 from some point of view logical. So the queue sees the agent as
engaged/busy, while he/she is not anymore.

Does anybody have any idea how to free up the not used agent? (transferer)

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
        Tamas