Hi,

When you say it has a higher priority what does that mean?? Does that mean that a call to extension 600 always goes to the higher priority unless it is busy?

Thanks

Andy Kuo wrote:

Hi,
The one in [big-business] has higher priority than the one in [small-business]
Included context has lower priority.
Hope this helps.
Andy