This feature has worked for us since ver 1.0 (not cvs)

Alvaro Parres wrote:

Josheph:

I had have that problem, and it get solve when i take out the incominglimit from my sip.cfg

Also if you send you sip.cfg and extensions.cfg will be easier to help you

Tray it.

Alvaro Parres

On 11/28/05, *BJ Weschke* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    On 11/28/05, Kevin Hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
    > Joseph Rothstein wrote:
    >
    > >Greetings to all,
    > >
    > >I am trying to get the line lights on a SNOM 320 to work using
    'hint' in
    > >extensions.conf. Unfortunately I have not been able to get it
    to work
    > >properly.
    > >
    > >Does anyone know for sure if the hint function works properly
    in 1.0.9?

    > >If anyone has gotten this to work properly under 1.0.9 please
    post a sample.

    This is definitely a 1.2 only feature. It is not in 1.0.9.

    --
    Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
    http://www.btwtech.com/