Hi,

Push the '#' key followed by the extension for a blind transfer.

Thanks

Denny Schierz wrote:

hi,

my asterisk 1.2 works very well with ISDN and SIP, but how can i transfer calls
from my phone (for example ISDN, MSN 400) to the another phone (ISDN, MSN 401)?
Or when the phone 401 rings, but my boss is not there, how can i take the
phonecall from 401 to 400? Do i need special options in my extensions.conf or
is that feature from the isdn phone?

cu denny