I had a problem with DTMF with DISA.. I am using a Sipura SPA 3000 for the line. I set the FXO port impedance (on the PSTN line tab) to 900 as advised by others and it worked.

Having said that, I'm sure you will be using some other FXO adapter.. Just thought I'd tell.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 01:44
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] DISA function

Hi all,

I was wondering whether the DISA function on the latest asterisk 1.2 stable release
actually works better than the other prior releases. Basically the [EMAIL PROTECTED] version 2.0 BETA 4
I'm using does not recognise the DTMF tones all the time and sometime when it does, it disconnects.

Cheers,

Richard.