On 12/7/05, rommel malana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Good Day,

              I'm a first time user of asterisk it will take me some time to figure out all the features of the asterisk your help will make it much easier for me. Can the asterisk act as a softswitch for managing call traffic for other voice gateways? If it can what is the specific module for asterisk to make it work?

Voice Gateway, can u define it clearly>
Asterisk can inter connect to H323 , SIP and PSTN...

              Thank you so much for attending to my inquiries..

Sincerely Yours,
Rommel V. Malana

Jeffery