We have the PanCode Door Phones which works with asterisk via the ata box. If you are interested please contact me off list. I am sure it will work anywhere.

C F wrote:
I'm not in Mexico, but I'm sure what I use here works in Mexico as
well (BTW, it's on the wiki). I have successfuly used:
Valcom
VikingElectronics
doorfonebell
I might have spelling wrong on the last one. Too lazy to look it up on
the Wiki :)