Title: Can Asterisk accept and relay calls
The simple answer is yes, this can be done. Is there anyone in Sydney? I dont know.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Skeeve Stevens
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 8:51 PM
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Can Asterisk accept and relay calls

I have a client looking for a cheap solution to relay calls from a remote site to their core voice switching gear.

The suggestion has eventuated to Asterisk being the box to accept the calls (from a Voice Carrier) via IP (and have a PRI) and then relay the calls to the central Cisco equipment.

I know I'm being a little vague… and if there is more information required.. Please let me know.

If there are any consultants in Sydney which knows what I'm talking about and can build it… please let me know.

…Skeeve

Skeeve Stevens, RHCE     Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.skeeve.org  - Telephone: (0414) 753 383
Address: P.O Box 1035, Epping, NSW, 1710, Australia

eIntellego - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - www.eintellego.net
I'm a groove licked love child king of the verse
Si vis pacem, para bellum