I realize that it's a timeout but what's implicit in that is that Asterisk can't detect # of rings just the amount of time spent ringing? I have been looking at the reference manual on asteriskguru.com. They say it's a timeout but they don't indicate the units. Is it milliseconds, microseconds or seconds?