Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

Steven wrote:

Does anyone know if there are plans by Digium to have a PCI-X T1 card?
If so, any timing information?

We cannot say anything about our future product plans, sorry :-(

Although throughput is higher on PCI-X, is interrupt processing any better/worse than standard PCI?

No, it's identical. The major differences are in address/data transfer.

Wouldn't anything new and high performance now be PCI-E, and not PCI-X? I know hardly anything but video cards, and the occassional high end RAID card, uses PCI-E, but it seems like that would be the direction for a new card.

Steve