Hello list!
I had a problem while trying to build asterisk-addons, but noticed some paths specified in the Makefile didn't fit my system.
So I modified Makefile for it to look for MySQL includes and libs on the following locations:

/usr/local/mysql/include/mysql
/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql

Now when trying "make" it works fine, and "make install" too. ;)
But when I add cdr_addon_mysql.so on modules.conf for Asterisk to load it, Asterisk refuses tu come up saying:

Dec 13 12:19:29 WARNING[4112]: loader.c:325 __load_resource: libmysqlclient.so.15: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Dec 13 12:19:29 WARNING[4112]: loader.c:499 load_modules: Loading module cdr_addon_mysql.so failed!
Is there any other place in which I should specify the diffetent locations for my system?
How can I fix this?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers!