Lan wrote:
Forgive me that I don't understand what you are really mean?
He means that this is the list for Asterisk Support - [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a completely different product. (Asterisk is simply the PBX software, where as [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a complete distro that just happens to include Asterisk)

A2Billing is part of [EMAIL PROTECTED], therefore asking for support of A2Billing on the Asterisk-users list is sort of like asking a coal mining company how to fix the generator in your coal-fired power plant.