You may want to check this out: http://www.digium.com/asterisk_handbook/agentlogin_queues.html

A number of our clients use it to analyze outgoing calls from within QueueMetrics.
Yours
l.

In data Mon, 19 Dec 2005 20:57:54 +0100, Jim Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:

Is there a way to use the manager interface to originate a call between
an outside phone number and an inside queue?

I've thought of maybe just doing it by originating the call between the
outside phone number and an outside DiD that gets routed to a queue, but
that seems messy.

Thanks for your help.

-jim

Assum est, versa et manduca.