Christopher L. Wade wrote:
On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 10:45:29AM -0500, C F wrote:

The workaround for the parking limitation is app_valetparking.so from
http://www.pbxfreeware.org/app_valetparking.c
instructions on how to install is on the wiki.

On 12/21/05, Olle E Johansson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello,

Is Asterisk able to provide virtuals IPBX ?
I mean one hardware server which handle one IPBX per
enterprise .

A lot of service providers do that. One caveat is the parking function,
that only supports one parking lot for all virtual PBXs.

/O

There is also a work in progress in svn to add context support to the
builtin asterisk parking.  I forget which developer is working on it but
it should be hard to find if you check the asterisk-commits archive on
lists.digium.com.

That would be me :-)

It is in the multiparking branch.

/O