Hi All

I am having a strange problem when I call from 1 RTC
Client to another without Asterisk in between
everything use to be fine but when asterisk is there
as a Registrar a problem use to occur in many calls,
Caller can hear the voice of the receiving side
but the receiver cant be able to hear the caller for
exact 8 seconds, conversation will become two
way after 8 seconds but this problem is a big
hurdle in proper establishment of a call

Does anybody ever had this problem ?
Any suggestions will be higly apreciated

i have tried capturing packets but dont find anything
abnormal

Thanx in Advance