trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:
On Sat, 2005-12-24 at 20:17 -0500, Robert La Ferla wrote:
When someone calls me via BroadVoice, they get a busy signal. My * box is behind a NAT firewall. I have enabled port forwarding of UDP 5060 and 10000:20000 to the * box. I added nat=yes externalip and localnet to the sip.conf under [general]. It still doesn't work. I just want * to be able to answer the phone and send the caller to voicemail directly. What could be the problem?

Did this start today or so?  Rumor has it that BV is broken right now
and others are having problems completing calls.
I haven't been with BroadVoice long enough for my data to be relevent. i.e. less than 24 hrs. I tried calling their tech support and wasn't able to reach a live person and my call got dropped a few times. Haven't had problems otherwise.