On Mon, Dec 26, 2005 at 03:47:48PM +0100, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> I downloaded version 0.6.1 and in my extremely limited testing this
> seemed to work OK. I can switch over to the current CVS HEAD if you
> think 0.6.1 has issues. Are there any?

"deadlock in faxreceive" was the problem that forced me to update, but
since you bought a V-Bri this should not be an issue in your situation.

If you don't have problems using 0.6.1 there is no need to update, but
"cvs log chan_capi.c" does list several modifications and it will be
easier to update than to check each of them.

--
Stefan Tichy   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>