Elene - We are a Grandstream distributor, if you'd care to send me your company details and contact info I will assist you in obtaining recourse from the manufacturer.

Regards,

Cory Andrews
Senior Partner
VOIPSupply.com
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
voice - 716.630.1555 X22
email - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
fax - 716.630.1548

Elene Kinsky wrote:

We have 2 GXP-2000 dead during automatic firmware upgrade. Devices now send out only one ARP packet for default gateway resolution during boot and nothing more! We've contact Grandstream support, but they cannot help. Now we want to send devices to Grandstream for repair but they on longer reply mail! GXP-2000 was very buggy on attended call transfer, and the problem resolved only after upgrading using latest firmware. Overall GXP is OK, but customer support is terrible. Stay away from them!