    *From:* John Foster <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *Sent:* Monday, October 13, 2003 5:27 AM
    *Subject:* [Asterisk-Users] Extension Dialing problem with SIP

Hi List..
I m getting this mesg while trying to dial an extension, both SIP
UAs are registered with asterisk, m trying to dial extension 1015
from UA [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to extension 1016 of
UA [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
In extensions.conf I added
exten => 1015,1, Dial(SIP/77777,20,tr)
Any hint?
JF
WARNING[16397]: File pbx.c, Line 1153 (pbx_extension_helper): No
application ' Dial' for extension (default, 1015, 1)
== Spawn extension (default, 1015, 1) exited non-zero on
'SIP/12321-56a2'
Reliably Transmitting (no NAT):
SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden

    The New Yahoo! Shopping