I'm not sure if I'm right about this. But I think with a regular phone connection. You first dial the number and send the digits to the PBX and than the PBX has to redial the digits on the real phone line. Hence the delay. I think you get that with all PBXs when dialing an outside line.

Michael Sampson
Information Systems Manager
Customer Contact Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
952-936-4000

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello group members,
This is my first mail to this list. I am having one problem. When I dial a
number from zap channel, there's 5-6 seconds delay. Is there any way to
reduce/remove this delay?

Thanks