Hi,

I currently have a TE210P with 2 E1 lines, one of them goes to the Telco which is fine and the other one goes to a Siemens HiPath 3750 PBX. The problem is that signal that the HiPath return is to HIGH and generates a lot of echo even when talking with a PAP2 on the same subnet, although when using the PAP2 to dial to a PSTN works fine. Well, doing some testing I found that setting RXGAIN=-12 and TXGAIN=-6 I eliminate the echo problems between the HIPATH and my SIP phones, but now the calls made to the PSTN are very low, is there a way to set RX & TX gains diferently on each TE210P E1?

Regards,
Humberto