Mikael Magnusson wrote:
Olle E Johansson wrote / skrev:

Andreas Koch wrote:

Hello,
how is it possible to connect (register) more the one Phone to One Sip-Acoount.

With, for example sipgate.de this is not a special feature, it is common. We have users, what like to have more then one Phone, -> Homeoffice and Desk

Rigth now if a other phone registers whith the data, the first ist removed.

You have to consider that Asterisk is a multiprotocol PBX and that the PBX need to be in control of each device connected to the PBX. With multiple registrations for one account we would break the Asterisk architecture unless we did some very clever stuff. This has been discussed quite a lot of times, so please search the mailing list for more information.

I understand that allowing multiple registrations would break chan_sip, but how can it break the Asterisk architecture if the forking is done by the Dial application? Would it really matter if the dial string contains multiple SIP AOR:s/users, which is possible today, or multiple bindings for one SIP AOR?

Example of Dial with multiple SIP AOR:s/users, working today:
Dial(SIP/user1&SIP/user2)

Example of Dial with multiple bindings for one SIP AOR, expanded by FOO:
Dial(${FOO(user1)}) => Dial(SIP/user1/10.1.1.1&SIP/user1/10.2.2.2)

That's exactly the solution I've proposed many, many times in the asterisk-dev mailing list :-)

/O