From: Steven Critchfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> I understand I used to do the same.  Sometimes up to 2 times a week.
>> But Asterisk has problems with Zombie lines.  And guess what you have
>> to do to get them unlocked?
>
>If you are getting them that often, you may want to sit near the user
>who occupies that line and see what they do odd that causes the zombies.
>It would help with the debuging.
>
>We only seem them every couple of months here.

I have and found it due to the Nortel 452 and the 390 phones being so slow. It mainly
happens on our receptions transfering calls to our support queue.  It start thinking
it need to setup a 3 way call!  Then it will connect the transfer call correctly.
About 20 secounds later it thinks the 3rd call is valid then sends it back to the
original extension and that is when it goes out!  I have grown to hate these phones
the 452 and 390.