Hi everyone.

I'm trying to load test a FastAGI that sets CallerID data with information from NANPA. Please feel free to connect to my test server with Asterisk... you should get back the city/state of the caller.

I'd consider adding CallerID name support if I can find an inexpensive, reliable source for data.

For reference, this is a multi-threaded application written in C.

Simply add something similar to:

exten => ... AGI(agi://pbx2.miselconsulting.com)

The standard no warranty, use at your own risk applies .. If it breaks something, I'd be interested to hear about it, though. Since I'm testing, this might stop at anytime.. but it will at least be up for the next few hours.

Questions?  Comments?  Contact me off-list.

-Steve