Tomislav Parcina schrieb:

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] says...
I am aware of the possibility to add the option t or T to dial, so #33 transfers the call to extension 33.

It needs to be deined in feautres.conf file. So when you dial #1 you'll hear transfer and than you enter extension.

Is there any use of this command in the dialplan? If I want to redirekt a call because of the choices of a caller goto() or dial() does the job.
In dialplan you need only to enter t and/or T.
So, once again, why do we need the command "Transfer" ?? I still didn't got any suggestion of a useful situation where i can execute this command to do something useful.

Greetings,

Tobias