Johnathan Falk wrote:

Does anyone have any experience using a PRI gateway, I am looking for a way to have multiple asterisk boxes use one PRI, and send that over the network. I herd there are copper gateway devices (like a X100P card, only it registers with asterisk using sip, and it doesn’t have to be physically connected to the box)  Does anyone have any experience with a PRI gateway? And could tell me the cost and the quality? Thanks

Johnathan Falk

Network Administrator

Clinton Community Schools

Have you looked at vegastream? I've heard really good things about them:

http://www.vegastream.com/vega400.asp

--
Roman Volf
Keystreams Internet Solutions