well roughly 80 calls on g729 or 120 on g711, figures may differ in realtime, 100 gb bandwidth may not be sufficient, you will have to know the actual throughput too

you should check this tool for bandwidth calculation

http://www.asteriskguru.com/bandwidth_calculator.php

Diyanat

From: Abdul Lateef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Server Specification
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:09:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I was making plan to set an VoIP Gateway in India. And
found some copanies who offered me to host my Asterisk
server.

I will be appriciated if anyone can suggest me how
much simultaneous calls can be handeled with the
following server specification?

CPU : Dual Intel® Xeon® Processor at 2.8GHz
Memory : 512 MB
Hard Drive : 2 x 40GB 7.2K RPM Serial ATA Hard Drive
Bandwidth : 100GB/MONTH
HD Configuration : 2 Hard drives, Motherboard SATA
RAID1 : Yes
Port : 10/100MBPS SWITCHED VLAN

--------
Yours,