Ben Fried wrote:
Since writing my message, I appear to have had success using iaxmodem
+ hylafax to do inbound faxing. Setup was not completely obvious,
especially if you're usin [EMAIL PROTECTED], like me, I finally seem to have
inbound
faxes working properly now - 5 or 6 in a row have all come in just
fine.

Ben

Incidentially, I switched to a X100P and it works a lot better. That is to say that one fax failed of 5. Not great, but much better.

We've got a semi-nice (but old) fax/modem from the days when we dialed in from home. If we get serious, I might try that instead. Or just stick to smearing ink/toner on dead trees.

Phil