Thanks for the reply Steve,

I was able to try what you suggested, but no, that did not solve the issue.

Now, I didn't think about this before (and this might sound dumb, but I am new to asterisk) but the phones I am using right now are all on SIP, so they are coming in over the Ethernet to the server. The T1 card right now isn't even plugged in since I was just setting up the dial plan before we installed anything. Should something be plugged in order to get the sound to work since, from what I understood, asterisk is looking for the clock cycle from zaptel? Or is there another way to disable that besides moving chap_zap.so?

Thanks again, for any help.
Kevin