Hello-

We've got a patched-together extensions.conf that's barely working for us, and we need to get real about using Asterisk.

We've got a couple of remote workers with Polycom IP-601 phones, and a single asterisk server, using a couple of incoming DIDs from teliax and sixtel.

Does anyone have a good extensions.conf that they'd be willing to share, that provides a real-world tested dialplan? We'd love to see what other people are doing - (preferably those using all these cool features that polycom phones are capable of).

Thanks-

Tom