Greg Oliver wrote:
I am unsure of * capabilities on NFAS (we do not use PCs to terminate
any PRIs), but it allows bonding of desparate PRIs to use a single
d-channel.  ie, you can have 1 d-channel (optional backups) for the
entire DS3.  Not sure if * can communicate across cards like that in the
same bus though.

At the moment Asterisk cannot do NFAS across multiple servers, but Matt F and I have been discussing a possible method for doing it. Don't be surprised if it shows up in the development branch in the near future :-)