Doug Lytle wrote:
Douglas Garstang wrote:

We conducted focus groups, looking at several different vendors, before we decided to go with the Polycom. From the user interface perspective, the Polycom's won hands down. I was never involved with it, but apparently to configure the Cisco's you need to be converting hex??? Yuk!

This is not correct. The Polycom and Cisco phone configuration is very similar.

Does anyone know whether the reports of the errors in the Asterisk book wrt to Dundi were correct or not?

Anytime I read a technical posting that is written with such a harsh tone, I wonder if it has any meat to it. . .

B.