On 1/16/06, Thczv F. Thczv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > I'm using Sipura 3000 as well, however I will have to wait until
> > > Monday about the Switch I'm not sure. So far it looks like Sipura is
> > > at fault. In the mean time I would like to hear from others using the
> > > Sipura 3000 FXO if they have the same problem.
> >
> > For now I am experimenting with allowing reinvites between the
> > SPA-3000 FXO port and a couple of other extensions.
>
> Had a disconnect today, even though reinvites were allowed.  So now I
> am looking for a different solution.

Turns out what I thought was this same sort of disconnect was actually
my contractor cutting my phone line.  :-)  Now that it is repaired, I
haven't had any of these random disconnects since reinvites were
allowed.

I am not very satisfied with this, though.  I want to use some
features (like Park) that apparently don't work well with reinvites.
Have any of the rest of you had any luck troubleshooting this problem?

Dave