Matt,

Wouldn't they have to actually enter a forwarded number for the forward to activate? I've hit the forward button myself many times after a call ends, and the phone asks you for a new number to forward to.

Douglas.

You are correct you have to enter something as the contact and then press enable......The users must panic and just press buttons to make it go away.

I really wish the re-map buttons worked, that would be an easy way out - or if the screen had "forward active" inverted like when you have DND active.

If I find something I will let you know.

Aloha,
Matt