Title: Message
Hello all.  Anybody around that is utilizing the PauseQueueMember and UnpauseQueueMember applications?  Or even the AddQueueMember and RemoveQueueMember applications?  I'm trying to set these applications up to function in relation to the agent number, rather than the extension the agent is at.  I'm not having much luck.  Anybody have any pointers or suggestions on how to get these applications working based on the agent id instead of the interface (which is basically the phone extension they are at)?

Does it seem silly to anyone else that AgentCallbackLogin and AgentLogin work relative to an Agent ID, but PauseQueueMamber works relative to the interface?  Makes things difficult to manage.  I mean, PauseQueueMember actually pauses the Agent on a single or all Queues, so there must be a way to pass it the Agent ID rather than the extension.  Perhaps Pause/UnpauseQueueMember needs an overhaul or perhaps we need a PauseAgent and UnpauseAgent...

Any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks,
Ben Ferguson
CirclePix.com IT