Hello,

I have a situation where I need to differentiate between registrations by users where there might be clashes on the left hand side (username) portion of the SIP From URI. (for a multi-domain virtual hosting system)

It seems that only the username portion is used for SIP authentication, and this means that I have clashes.

I need to find a way that asterisk can differentiate between [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Does anyone have any idea? Asterisk is being used as the PSTN gateway, where all registrations take place on OpenSER.

Thanks.

--

-Barry Flanagan